Monthly Archives: December 2012

Getting a Driving Licence for a BIG Motorhome: Step 1, Choosing a Driving School

If you’re keeping up with progress towards our new motorhome, you’ll recall that I last left you in August at a point where I needed to get a licence to drive something over 7.5 tonnes … I started off by going for a driving licence medical test … and was rewarded with my first-ever photocard driving licence, replete with new provisional Category C entitlement … now I could go for a driving assessment. Continue reading

Posted in Self Build Motorhome | Tagged , , , , | Comments Off